NEW YORK, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Harley Davidson issued $800 million of asset-backed securities supported by motorcycle loans, a source familiar with the deal said on Tuesday. JP Morgan Securities and Wachovia Securities were the deal's lead underwriters, the source said. The following are terms and conditions for "Harley-Davidson Trust 2007-1": CL AMT(MLNS)(MDY/S&P) WAL BMRK/SPR YLD CPN PRICE ============================================================== A-1 141.000 P1/A1+ 0.20 IML -5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Harley Davidson sets $800 mln motorcycle ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.