BERLIN, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Audio device maker Harman International Industries Inc wants to double its sales within five years to nearly $9 billion and more than double its profit margin, the company's chief executive said on Friday. Harman, which provides in-car entertainment systems for premium carmakers such as BMW, Daimler and Porsche, earlier this month reported sales of $4.4 billion in its fiscal year which ended in June, with its operating margin rising to 6.9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Harman CEO aims for doubling in sales in next 5 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.