WASHINGTON, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Harman International Industries Inc. , a maker of high-end video and audio equipment, on Wednesday reported a sharply higher quarterly earnings on bigger sales, citing strong automotive audio business. For its fiscal first-quarter of 2003, ending Sept. 30, the Washington-based company said its net income almost doubled to $9.8 million, or 29 cents a share, from $5.0 million, or 15 cents a share, a year earlier. Harman International, which makes audio ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Harman International posts sharply higher earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.