NEW YORK, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Hastings Manufacturing Co. , a maker of piston rings for car engines, said on Wednesday the Securities and Exchange Commission allowed the company's shares to be delisted on the American Stock Exchange. In October, the company said it decided to voluntarily delist its shares to save costs related to SEC reporting and compliance. The Hastings, Michigan-based company said it expects its shares will begin trading on the Pink Sheets, an electronic quotation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hastings Manufacturing to be delisted from AMEX" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.