NORTHVILLE, Mich., March 21 (Reuters) - Automotive parts maker Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. said it has received a commitment of up to $550 million of bankruptcy exit financing from affiliates of Citigroup Inc. The Northville, Michigan-based company said the financing includes $450 million to be paid to its pre-Chapter 11 secured creditors, and the balance to help run its day-to-day operations. It said it also plans to privately sell an unspecified amount of senior notes. Hayes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hayes Lemmerz gets $550 mln Chap 11 exit financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.