LONDON, April 27 (Reuters) - Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. , a maker of wheels and other auto parts, said on Friday it plans to issue $150 million, or the equivalent amount in euros, of senior unsecured notes. The notes are expected to be issued by a European subsidiary, Hayes Lemmerz said in a statement. Proceeds will be used together with $495 million of new senior secured credit facilities to refinance debt under its amended and restated credit agreement of 2005, it said. Hayes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hayes Lemmerz says plans $150 mln equivalent notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.