NEW YORK, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. on Monday said it had increased its stake in a Turkish aluminum wheel joint venture to 60 percent from 40 percent. Hayes said it and Inci Holdings, one of the other partners in Jantas Aluminum Wheels, acquired the 35 percent previously held by Cromodora Wheels. The joint venture is set to start production in early 2006 with 1.5 million wheels annually.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hayes Lemmerz takes 60 pct stake in Turkey venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642