MUMBAI, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Real estate services provider Housing Development and Infrastructure Ltd said on Monday it has agreed to pre-lease the entire retail space at Metropolis Towers in western suburb of Andheri to Future Group. Metropolis Towers has a total size of over one million square feet, of which about 10 percent has been leased to the Future Group, it said. (Reporting by Rajesh Kurup; Editing by Ramya Venugopal)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HDIL signs pre-lease agreement with Future Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.