More Than 55,000 teen drivers and teen passengers seriously injured each year PHILADELPHIA, March 29, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- According to a new teen driver safety report released today by The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) and State Farm®, from among...
- Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys Files Lawsuit Against GM for Fatal 2006 Cobalt Crash, Firm is Handling GM Injury, Death, and Value Cases in Nearly Every U.S. State
- "Teen Driver Safety Week" Addresses Auto Crashes Being Leading Cause of Death for American Teens
- Erie Insurance analysis finds teen driving deaths over five-year period declining-but crashes remain leading cause of teen deaths
- Parents Urged to Leverage State GDL Programs to Help Reduce Teen Crash Risk During National Teen Driver Safety Week
- Brain Injury Alliance Receives Support From New Jersey Education Association (NJEA) To Help Launch 5th Annual Teen Safe Driving Contest