LONDON, May 31 (Reuters) - The four businessmen behind British automaker MG Rover stand in line for payouts of more than 1.75 million pounds ($3.2 million) each, the Financial Times reported in its Tuesday edition. The report said John Towers, Peter Beale, John Edwards and Nick Stephenson had made substantial gains from the former finance arm of MG Rover. It said they had been paid another 100,000 pounds each by the company they set up to take on MG Rover's leasing business. They stand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Heads of UK's MG Rover set for big payouts -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642