LOS ANGELES, March 31 (Reuters) - Healthtronics Inc , a maker of medical devices and specialty vehicles, on Friday said it will restate its audited financial statements for 2001 through 2004 and several quarters in 2004 and 2005, due to accounting errors related to the way it recognized revenue. The company said its audit committee determined that those periods should be restated to recognize revenue from the sales of its trailers upon delivery to customers rather than when they were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Healthtronics to restate results for 2001-2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642