TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp , Honda Motor Co , Nissan Motor Co and Mazda Motor Corp will suspend some car production in China due to the heavy snow and power shortage, the companies said on Tuesday. Toyota, one of the fastest-growing brands in China, will cancel the second shift at its factory in the southeastern city of Guangzhou, and halt production at one of its factories in Tianjin on Wednesday, a spokeswoman in Tokyo said. Honda suspended its No.2 Guangzhou plant on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Heavy snow in China halts car production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.