PARIS, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Pardus holds more than 10 percent of French car parts group Valeo but does not intend to take control of the company, France's AMF stock market regulator said on Monday. In a regulatory filing, the AMF said Pardus held 10.19 percent of Valeo's capital and 9.99 percent of its voting rights. Valeo shares closed up 0.6 percent at 38.06 euros.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hedge fund Pardus holds over 10 pct of Valeo -AMF" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.