CHICAGO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - A group of hedge funds led by Elliott Associates and Black Diamond Offshore Ltd appealed the dismissal of their $2 billion lawsuit against German automaker Porsche SE. The hedge funds filed notices of their appeal in Manhattan federal court late on Friday. The hedge funds had claimed the Stuttgart-based carmaker deliberately deceived the market as to its intentions to acquire Volkswagen , publicly denying plans to take over the company while quietly buying ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hedge funds appeal dismissed $2 bln suit vs Porsche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.