By Hendrik Sackmann STUTTGART, Germany, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Hedge funds have raised their stakes in DaimlerChrysler , lured by management changes that could herald dramatic changes at the carmaker, a source familiar with the matter said on Tuesday. "It is not unrealistic to assume that hedge funds have increased their holdings," the source said, but he would not confirm a report in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ) that hedge funds now own about 20 percent of the company. Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hedge funds boost DaimlerChrysler stakes -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.