FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler believes hedge funds still control roughly 15 percent of the shares in the U.S.-German carmaker, the company said on Thursday. "I have no information that it changed. I think it sticks more or less at the same level," Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber told a conference call when asked whether there has been any fluctuation in the CFO's estimate last year that hedge funds held that level of Daimler shares. In an interview with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hedge funds still seen holding 15 pct of Daimler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642