What is new about the new WardsAuto.com website?
We have not changed our content, however, we have now added these new features:
- One unified search for retrieving articles, data, and other content across the website
- RSS feeds and the ability to save keyword searches, creating a personalized result feed
- More powerful and helpful search functions
- Interactivity options via commenting, polls and social media
- Simpler access to our wealth of international data
- More modern and easier-to-use navigation and linking throughout the website
- A user-friendly mobile version of the website with full capabilities, including Excel datasheets and search of all site content
- Digital versions of the magazines – WardsAuto World and WardsAuto Dealer Business
I see that you offer registration on your site. Why should I register?
We offer two forms of registration – a free option and a paid (Premium) option.
By registering for the free option HERE, you can:
- Bookmark and return to favorite articles, features and data
- Save frequent searches for quick future updates
- Share your opinions by posting comments
- Vote in our polls of vital industry issues
- Get all the Newswire content, updated 24/7
With the Premium (paid) registration, you have a wealth of information available to you, including:
- Access the full breadth of the WardsAuto.com articles, news, and statistics
- Obtain vital industry statistics for trend information or detailed reports in Excel spreadsheet format
- Gain immediate insight into the latest and breaking issues in the industry affecting your business
- Research issues with access to archived articles, data and news over the past several years
- Understand the global and international auto markets and how companies are working within them
I’m interested in accessing the locked (Premium) WardsAuto.com articles, data and/or other information. What do I do?
Thanks for your interest! Please visit the WardsAuto.com Premium information page for contact information for one of our associates who can provide you with information on the service, answer your questions and provide you with the means to subscribe.
Is WardsAuto compatible with all browsers?
WardsAuto.com is optimized for all Internet browsers in wide use today: Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer (version 8 and later). If text or images don't appear correctly, please make sure you are using the latest available version of your preferred browser and update as necessary.
I see a link to the Ward’s AutoInfoBank at the top of each page. What is this?
The Ward’s AutoInfoBank is a separate paid subsection online database of statistics, offering the ability to customize your data tables at any level of detail with any part of the industry included or excluded. This database service has a longer historical period at a greater level of detail than the WardsAuto.com website and includes all of the world’s major automotive industry countries, updated monthly. For more information on this service, please click here.
How Do I Get WardsAuto e-Newsletters?
We publish more than a dozen e-newsletters that deliver our latest news and features on topics most important to you. See our e-Newsletters page for descriptions and to subscribe now.
Anyone covered by a group WardsAuto.com subscription should first contact the subscription liaison in his/her group if help is needed with user name and password.
Enterprise Users: Get Free Premium Access AnywhereEmployees of companies with corporate-wide licenses - including GM, Ford and Chrysler - can now get free Premium Access to WardsAuto away from work. While you’re at work, on your company’s network, you can access our Premium content without logging in. But to access the Premium WardsAuto outside your company’s network, you’ll need to register for a free login. Simply register your company email address and email us with the subject line “Supplemental Logon.” . Within the next business day, we will issue you a unique login to get you directly to all our Premium content, news and features wherever you can access the Internet – at home or traveling, and even on mobile devices. Plus, this login lets you fully participate at WardsAuto by taking advantage of our unique bookmarking tools, commenting on articles, and voting in polls. Register Now!