HELSINKI, July 25 (Reuters) - The Helsinki bourse announced on Thursday its semi-annual rejig of the most traded HEX25 list, jettisoning two battered tech shares and two firms due to be taken over and adding four "old economy" stocks. Exchange operator HEX Oyj said it was dropping telecom software firm Comptel and software house from the HEX25. It would also remove stainless steel group AvestaPolarit , which is being taken over by majority owner Outokumpu . The bourse operator said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Helsinki bours switches four stocks in HEX25 list" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.