* Hendrick Motorsports most valuable team at $350 mln * Hendrick stars Earnhardt, Gordon, Johnson top earners * Forbes sees top drivers' pay continuing to drop in 2010 By Phil Wahba NEW YORK, March 24 (Reuters) - The superstar Hendrick Motorsports stock car team has held its value in the face of falling attendance and sponsorship spending that has hurt the fortunes of NASCAR overall. The team, which boasts the three top-earning drivers -- Dale Earnhardt Jr, Jeff Gordon and Jimmie ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hendrick is most valuable NASCAR team -- Forbes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.