FRANKFURT, Dec 22 (Reuters) - German consumer products group Henkel and Formula One team Brawn GP have resolved a legal row over a disputed 90 million euro ($129 million) sponsorship contract, the erstwhile adversaries said on Tuesday. In separate but similarly worded statements the groups said "the differences between BrawnGP and Henkel with regard to a Formula 1 sponsoring have been resolved by mutual agreement. All potential claims will be dropped. As a consequence, all court ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Henkel, Brawn GP defuse row over Formula 1 contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642