NEW DELHI, Aug 31 (Reuters) - India's Hero Group said on Tuesday a television report that Japan's Honda Motors was selling its stake in motorcycle joint venture Hero Honda was incorrect. "The news report is incorrect and speculative," the group said in a statement. "We have already conveyed earlier that the Hero Group and Honda Motor have for years enjoyed a very cordial and fruitful relations ... and there has been no change in the relationship in any manner," it added. Shares in Hero ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hero Group says Honda stake sell report incorrect" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.