MUMBAI, Sept 1 (Reuters) - India's top motorcycle maker, Hero Honda Motors Ltd. , said on Friday it sold 215,076 units in August, down 13 percent from 246,304 sold in the same month last year. It said exports rose 4 percent to 8,525 units from 8,200 units. Japan's Honda Motor Co. owns 26 percent of Hero Honda.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hero Honda Aug vehicle sales down 13 pct on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642