NEW DELHI, Aug 27 (Reuters) - India's Hero Honda will cross sales of 4 million units in the fiscal year to March and will launch nine new models by then, a senior company official said on Thursday. Anil Dua, senior vice-president for marketing and sales, said all plants were running at 100 percent capacity and that the firm was planning to raise capacity in Haridwar to 6,000 units per day from 4,000 at present. (Reporting by C. J. Kuncheria; Editing by Himani Sarkar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hero Honda exec: sees sales crossing 4 mln units in FY10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.