NEW DELHI, May 30 (Reuters) - India's top motorcycle maker, Hero Honda Motors Ltd. , said on Tuesday it expects double-digit volume growth in the fiscal year to March 2007. But Hero Honda, which on Tuesday posted a 29 percent rise in quarterly profit, said operating margins would be under pressure. "Operating margins in the current fiscal are going to be under tremendous pressure because of steeply rising input prices," Managing Director Pawan Kant Munjal told a news conference.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hero Honda sees double digit growth volume growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.