NEW DELHI, Dec 1 (Reuters) - India's biggest motorcycle maker, Hero Honda Motors Ltd, sold 204,533 motorcycles in November, Atul Sobti, senior vice president for marketing at Hero Honda, told Reuters on Monday. Bike sales for the same month last year were not immediately available.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hero Honda sells 204,533 bikes in Nov" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.