NEW DELHI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - India's biggest motorcycle maker, Hero Honda Motors Ltd, said on Friday it sold more than 200,000 motorcycles in October, up 21 percent from 165,066 units in the same month last year. But retail sales crossed 250,000 units in the month, helped by a good response to its recent launches, the Passion Plus and Splendor Plus.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hero Honda sells over 200,000 bikes in Oct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.