Oct 31 (Reuters) - Car rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc reported higher quarterly profit on strong travel demand and backed its 2012 outlook. Third-quarter net income attributable to the company rose to $242.9 million, or 55 cents per share, from $206.7 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose more than 3 percent to $2.51 billion. The car rental industry, tied closely to airline traffic and hotel bookings, has seen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hertz 3rd-qtr earnings rise on strong travel demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642