NEW YORK, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings Inc said on Wednesday its fourth-quarter profit rose on an increase in worldwide car rental revenues. Net income in the quarter was $80.7 million, or 25 cents per share, compared with $39.8 million, or 14 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose 7.4 percent to $2.14 billion. On an adjusted basis, Hertz earned 29 cents per share for the fourth quarter. Analysts on average had expected the Park Ridge, New Jersey, company to earn 26 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hertz 4th-qtr net rises on higher rental revenue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.