By A. Ananthalakshmi and Megha Mandavia May 25 (Reuters) - Car rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc is nearing its long-cherished goal of buying out rival Dollar Thrifty, after doggedly pursuing its quarry through a bidding war with rival Avis Budget for several years. A friendly deal could be announced anytime now, according to several investors. Hertz said earlier this month that it was close to getting antitrust approval - seen as the biggest hurdle to a transaction - having ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Is Hertz close to driving away with Dollar Thrifty?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642