NEW YORK, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Wednesday changed Hertz Corp.'s credit rating outlook to stable from negative, citing the completion of its initial public offering. Hertz used a portion of the proceeds from the IPO to repay a $1 billion loan facility that funded a $1 billion dividend payment to its common stockholders in June 2006, Moody's said in a statement. "The change in outlook to stable reflects Moody's view that the repayment of the Hertz Holdings' $1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hertz debt outlook stable, was negative - Moody's" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642