CHICAGO, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings is nearing an agreement to acquire Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group for around $2.5 billion and could announce a deal in coming days, a source familiar with the matter said on Saturday. The deal would be for nearly $2.5 billion, the source said, but discussions between the two companies are ongoing and could still fall apart. Under the terms of the deal, Hertz could buy Dollar Thrifty for $87.50 per share, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hertz near deal to buy Dollar Thrifty-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.