NEW YORK, June 28 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Wednesday revised Hertz Corp.'s outlook to negative from stable, citing an arrangement for a debt financing to pay a dividend to stockholders. "The negative outlook recognizes a potentially more aggressive financial strategy that is reflected in the willingness of Hertz's owners to seek up to a $1 billion distribution only six months after completing the buyout of Hertz," Moody's said in a statement. A negative outlook indicates ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hertz outlook now negative, was stable - Moody's" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642