FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., July 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The following statement is being issued by Cohen Placitella & Roth, P.C.; Farmer, Jaffe, Weissing, Edwards, Fistos & Lehrman, P.L.; and Emanuel & Dunn, PLLC: THIS NOTICE PROVIDES LIMITED INFORMATION ABOUT A CLASS...
- Gold Bennett Cera & Sidener LLP Announces Notice of Hearing to Determine Approval of Proposed Settlement of Class Action
- The law firm of Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP, disseminates notice of proposed settlement of class action against Toyota Motor Corporation
- Consumer Advocates Urge Court to Reject Proposed Hyundai/Kia MPG Class Action Settlement, says Consumer Watchdog
- Court To Notify Those Who Received Unsolicited Text Message Advertisements Regarding Car Price Quotes That They May Be Entitled To A Monetary Payment From A Class Action Settlement
- If you called Hyundai's Customer Assistance while a resident of California, Florida, Maryland, Nevada, or New Hampshire between August 17, 2011 and November 29, 2011, and spoke with a representative, a class action settlement may benefit you.