FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., July 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The following statement is being issued by Cohen Placitella & Roth, P.C.; Farmer, Jaffe, Weissing, Edwards, Fistos & Lehrman, P.L.; and Emanuel & Dunn, PLLC: THIS NOTICE PROVIDES LIMITED INFORMATION ABOUT A CLASS...
- If You Own or Lease or Previously Owned, Purchased, or Leased Certain Toyota Vehicles, Namely 2005-2010 Tacoma, 2007-2008 Tundra or 2005-2008 Sequoia Vehicles, You Could Get Benefits from a Class Action Settlement.
- Proposed Settlement of Class Action Lawsuit: Passage, et al. v. Motor Village of Los Angeles Announced by CPT Group, Inc.
- The law firm of Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP, disseminates notice of proposed settlement of class action against Toyota Motor Corporation
- Gold Bennett Cera & Sidener LLP Announces Notice of Hearing to Determine Approval of Proposed Settlement of Class Action
- Consumer Advocates Urge Court to Reject Proposed Hyundai/Kia MPG Class Action Settlement, says Consumer Watchdog