BANGALORE, July 29 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings Inc is reviewing Avis Budget Group Inc's bid for Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group , a company spokesperson told Reuters. "We have begun reviewing their bid which we learned about late yesterday afternoon. We would not respond until Dollar Thrifty determines if Avis bid is superior," Hertz spokesman Richard Broome said in an e-mailed statement. On Wednesday, Avis offered about $1.33 billion for Dollar Thrifty, topping Hertz's offer as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hertz says reviewing Avis' offer for Dollar Thrifty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642