NEW DELHI, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Auto component maker Hi-Tech Gears Ltd expects a 20 percent growth in sales in 2007/08, lower than the 33 percent growth it posted last year due to lower vehicle sales, a senior company official said. "There is the flattening of the two-wheeler market and commercial vehicle market," Deep Kapuria, chairman and managing director, told Reuters on the sidelines of a conference. "The profitability is under pressure, definitely," he said. In 2006/07, Hi-Tech ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hi-Tech Gears sees 20 pct growth in FY08 sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.