FRANKFURT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - H.I.G. Capital has sold car parts maker Anvis to Japan-based Tokai Rubber for 132 million euros ($177.91 million), a source said, in a sign that Asian interest in German technology remains high. The companies confirmed the deal in a joint statement on Tuesday without disclosing the price. In late 2012, a Chinese group approached private equity group H.I.G. and the group started a sales process in which Tokai Rubber - Anvis' joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"H.I.G. Capital sells German car parts maker to Tokai Rubber" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.