By Umesh Desai HONG KONG, July 27 (IFR) - Credit investors are beginning to see a buying opportunity in the offshore renminbi market, where bond yields have more to do with expectations for the currency than company fundamentals. Since March, the foreign exchange market has been pricing in a depreciation of the renminbi against the US dollar over the next 12 months. As a result, Dim Sum bonds have to offer investors an attractive pick-up over the same credit in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"High Dim Sum yields masking solid credit stories" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.