WASHINGTON, April 22 (Reuters) - Group 1 Automotive Inc. , whose 2002 earnings per share surpassed expectations, increased the salaries and bonuses of its top four executives, the auto dealer said on Tuesday. B.B. Hollingsworth, the 60-year-old chairman, chief executive and president, saw his base salary rise 24 percent to $607,500 from $490,625 while his bonus climbed 26 percent to $900,000 from $712,500. Increases were also handed out to Chief Financial Officer Scott Thompson and two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Higher salaries, bonuses for Group 1 Auto top executives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642