CHICAGO, May 31 (Reuters) - Highland Capital Management LP and Pardus Capital Management are exploring a potential investment to support U.S. auto parts supplier Delphi Corp.'s emergence from bankruptcy, Highland said on Thursday. Highland signed a confidentiality agreement with Delphi on May 25 to serve as a possible co-investor with Pardus in a business relationship with Delphi, it said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Delphi, based in Troy, Michigan, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Highland, Pardus exploring Delphi investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642