BRUSSELS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The following are comments by European Union finance ministers in connection with their meetings on Monday and Tuesday in Brussels. GERMAN FINANCE MINISTER PEER STEINBRUECK On yen's impact on European auto industry: "For the European car industry in the past three years the fall of the yen ... has had an important impact on their business and we need to look at this in an appropriate way. We should not start shouting or making wild claims." On discussing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HIGHLIGHTS-EU finance ministers' meeting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.