BRUSSELS, Nov 26 (Reuters) - The following are comments by European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso and Economic Affairs Commissioner Joaquin Almunia on Wednesday after the Commission issued a stimulus plan to revive the struggling economies of the 27-nation European Union. ALMUNIA "We have to tackle an enormous fall in worldwide demand and financial circuits have seized, and we have to provide a budgetary boost in the short term. This is possible within the budgetary monitoring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HIGHLIGHTS-EU's Barroso, Almunia on stimulus plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.