YOKOHAMA, Japan, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Carlos Ghosn, chief executive officer at Nissan Motor Co and Renault SA , spoke to Reuters in his office at Nissan's global headquarters on Friday. To read the interview double-click [ID:nTOE71O06Y] Below are Ghosn's comments from the interview on key issues for the two companies. ON RENAULT-NISSAN CAPITAL STRUCTURE "This structure has been very solid to help us cement the alliance, create a strong sense of belonging to the alliance, even though ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HIGHLIGHTS-Interview with Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642