MOSCOW, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The following are highlights from the Reuters News interview with the chief executive of Russia's top bank, state controlled Sberbank . For a story, see [ID:nLP502374] OPEL "This is not a strategic investment for us." "We're very much interested in getting our stake in the hands of an industrial partner ... One of the possible options if we have any difficulties with establishing such an industrial partner would be sell our stake to VEB bank." "According ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HIGHLIGHTS-Sberbank CEO Gref on Opel, loans, shares, aspirations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642