BOMBAY, Feb 18 (Reuters) - The board of Hindustan Motors Ltd. , India's oldest car maker, will meet on Saturday to consider a proposal to restructure the company's business, the company told the Bombay Stock Exchange on Friday. No details were immediately available.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hind Motors to consider restructuring - BSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.