MUMBAI, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Hindustan Motors Ltd on Wednesday said it had cut prices of its light commercial vehicle-the 2.3 ton mini truck- by 7,000 rupees per unit, following excise duty cuts announced on Tuesday. The firm said it would also be passing on the duty cut benefit on castings and forgings that it supplies to the original equipment manufacturers. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Ramya Venugopal)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hind Motors cut prices of light commercial vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.