MUMBAI, Aug 27 (Reuters) - India's oldest car maker, Hindustan Motors Ltd , plans to invest 750 million over two years at its Uttarpara plant in West Bengal to boost its components business, a top official said on Monday. The bulk of the investment will go towards upgrading technology and modernising the component manufacturing facilties at the plant, Managing Director R Santhanam, told shareholders at the company's annual general meeting. The investment will be financed from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hind Motors plans to invest 750 mln rupees in plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642