Kolkata, Aug 24 (Reuters) - The West Bengal government has cleared Hindustan Motors Ltd.'s proposal to develop land at its plant near the eastern city of Kolkata, the state's Land and Land Reforms Minister said on Thursday. "The cabinet has approved the project," Abdur Rezzak Mollah told Reuters. A Hindustan Motors spokeswoman said the company was yet to receive any official communication from the government. Hindustan Motors, India's oldest car maker, had planned to develop a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hindustan Motors get W.Bengal nod for land development" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642