NEW DELHI, June 25 (Reuters) - India's oldest car maker, Hindustan Motors Ltd. , launched a new version of Mitsubishi Motor's Montero SUV on Monday, and said it plans another vehicle with the Japanese automaker. Hindustan Motors did not specify the category of the new vehicle nor give any time frame for the launch. India's fast-growing passenger vehicle market is forecast to nearly double to annual sales of 2 million units by 2010. Hindustan Motors makes Mitsubishi's Lancer, Cedia and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hindustan Motors plans new vehicle with Mitsubishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.