BOMBAY, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Hindustan Motors Ltd has reported a net loss of 298.2 million rupees in the three months ended December, the National Stock Exchange (NSE) said on Thursday. Data on the NSE Website (nseindia.com) showed the company reported a net loss of 110 million rupees in the same period a year ago.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hindustan Motors Q3 net loss widens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.